- Owners’ Annual Meeting – usually held on a Saturday in January
- Quarterly Assessments Due – January 1, April 1, July 1, October 1
- Invoices are sent via email a minimum of 15 days prior to the due date
- Tuesdays and Fridays – pool and spa service
- Landscape Services twice a month.
- Dumpster – for owners’ use only; emptied Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Recycle Bin – glass bottles & jars, aluminum & metal cans, paper products;
no plastic bags, cardboard boxes must be broken down; emptied weekly
- Bulk Collection – furniture and appliances; call 305-743-5165 for pick-up;
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri 8 am – 2 pm and Sat 8 am – 12 noon
- Hazardous Waste – Take items to Long Key Transfer Station MM68 on
1 st and 3 rd Fridays between 10 am – 2 pm (305-664-2263)
- E-Waste – includes TV’s, computers, monitors, printers, cell phones, radios, etc.
Long Key Transfer Station MM68; Monday – Saturday 8 am – 4 pm (305-664-2263)
Pool and Spa:
- Spa directions for correct operation are posted near the spa.
- The pool temperature is set at 84° in the winter months.
- Be mindful of noise when using the pool/spa. Sound travels near water.
- Owners have parking both inside their garage and in their driveway.
- Guest parking is located at either end of the building.
- Water is a common area expense at 2 locations – docks & spigot at the front gate.
- All other water is billed to your unit’s account. When leaving for an extended period of time, the FKAA recommends turning off the main water valve to your unit located near the driveways. Ask for written & photo directions.
Condo Living Courtesies:
- Please let someone know if you’re allowing family/guests to use your unit during your absence. We will then know no one has broken into or become squatters in your unit.
- Codes for common areas are given to all owners. These codes open all common area doors. Please do not give the codes to others not authorized to have them.
- Please close all gates. Our insurance requires this when gates are not in use.
- Smoking is not permitted in common areas such as the elevator, Meeting Room, bathrooms, or near the pool. If smoking on the property, be certain the breeze is not causing smoke to go into owners’ units or where other residents are located.
- The elevator is digitally controlled by a computer. NEVER touch or hold the door with anything. The elevator will read something is wrong and shut down.
- Florida Fire regulations require grills to be used 10 feet from the building; they also do not allow anything (chairs, tables, plants, carts, etc.) to be placed on any of the walkways.
- Please be respectful of other owners’ rights to the legitimate and peaceful use of their units and our condominium property.
130 Coco Plum Drive
Marathon, FL 33050
Marathon, FL 33050